APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

If I didn't know any better I'd say the 'More Apples!' line about a minute in was a spot on reference to Tarman from Return of the Living Dead.
Yaknow, instead of MORE BRAINS! It was MORE APPLES!
Either way, loved it.

Telekinesthetics Telekinesthetics

It's always satisfying to see things go right for Joe.

MiserableMac MiserableMac

Eh not bad but missing something

The story was a little slow, you could use another voice actor or two, or just add some more emphasis to the voices.
But I really liked the animation and this obviously took some effort so I hope to see another episode soon.
Keep up the good work.

Leaf Blight Leaf Blight

Look on the Blight side!

But seriously this is a great game, its a really great puzzle game, and its presented in a really cool way.
It kept me going for nearly an hour so this is definitely something I would play again and again.
The music is calm and soothing so thats always a plus!
10/10

Somali pirates Somali pirates

What he said

This could be a lot better, but it has a great concept!
Definitely needs a pause.
Needs some danger, and it needs a more pirate feel to it, it got boring kinda quick.
But other than that I think this could be an awesome game.
7/10

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

Made me feel nostalgic!

I thought it was a great flash game, it was a little buggy, and the boss of level 3 was kinda unreasonably hard, I mean I was spot on with the bombs and sometimes i would get killed when I should have grabbed it.
And though I hear a lot of people complain over the fact that Super Mario Bros 2 was actually a rip off of Doki Doki Panic, I really dont see what the big issue is. I've played both SMB2 and DDP and there are things I like about each, and things I dont like about each.
The only thing that really concerned me was the fruit collecting, that was a bit of a stumper for me, I mean the game somehow revolved around pizza and mafia, but for some odd reason im collecting fruit, I mean why not pepperoni mushrooms peppers and onions, or even sacks of cash?
Either way this was a great flash game, the music was awesome I could actually listen to it without getting annoyed.
If I were you id consider improving on a few things and making it a feature length flash game, or make different episodes to it.
Either way keep up the great job.
10/10

H3ARTS H3ARTS

Seriously?

Dude this one is awesome, how is it not in any flash movies? This is your best work yet in my opinion. This needs to be in SOMETHING.
Keep it up.

14etan responds:

Thanks man if you wanna spread it around it would be much appreciated, and who knows what it may end up in.

Broke Experiment Halloween2011 Broke Experiment Halloween2011

Good but...

This is great sans the claps. You should either consider dampening them or removing them completely. They kinda take away from the the rest of the track. Other than that to great song.

14etan responds:

thanks man i missed your input on my songs yeah the claps take to much of the highs nd i don't really have anything else up there

Tricky's Chorus Tricky's Chorus

Nice

Shame this wasn't actually in any madness flash. It makes for a good into and outro.

14etan responds:

thanks man i was kinda hoping it would be in one :/ oh well