Leaf Blight Leaf Blight

Look on the Blight side!

But seriously this is a great game, its a really great puzzle game, and its presented in a really cool way.
It kept me going for nearly an hour so this is definitely something I would play again and again.
The music is calm and soothing so thats always a plus!
10/10

Somali pirates Somali pirates

What he said

This could be a lot better, but it has a great concept!
Definitely needs a pause.
Needs some danger, and it needs a more pirate feel to it, it got boring kinda quick.
But other than that I think this could be an awesome game.
7/10

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

Made me feel nostalgic!

I thought it was a great flash game, it was a little buggy, and the boss of level 3 was kinda unreasonably hard, I mean I was spot on with the bombs and sometimes i would get killed when I should have grabbed it.
And though I hear a lot of people complain over the fact that Super Mario Bros 2 was actually a rip off of Doki Doki Panic, I really dont see what the big issue is. I've played both SMB2 and DDP and there are things I like about each, and things I dont like about each.
The only thing that really concerned me was the fruit collecting, that was a bit of a stumper for me, I mean the game somehow revolved around pizza and mafia, but for some odd reason im collecting fruit, I mean why not pepperoni mushrooms peppers and onions, or even sacks of cash?
Either way this was a great flash game, the music was awesome I could actually listen to it without getting annoyed.
If I were you id consider improving on a few things and making it a feature length flash game, or make different episodes to it.
Either way keep up the great job.
10/10

Sheepy. Sheepy.

FUN!

Haha! I loved this game, it really kept me on my tows, I usually suck at math but I was never off by more than 1 the entire time.
Hard mode was so much fun :D

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Z+ Baby

I got a Z+ but then again im not surprised, ima Zombie fanatic.

Awesome quiz, could use some more questions, but it was great none the less.

Super Pirate Isle Super Pirate Isle

Bomberman Bomberman does whatever a Pirate can?

I am going to keep this one short.
Pros - Its about Pirates. Its Bomberman.
Cons - Too many bugs: You can keep blasting the same chest. And bomb placement is sometimes off and you die because of it. Also make the flames dissapear after a few lengths, it shouldnt fly till it hits you or a wall.
Other than that great start you just need to iron out a few bugs.
I award you with 1 Sea Bass and 2 Sardines.

TimeScape3 (last version) TimeScape3 (last version)

Fun Fun Fun

A very simple yet kept me on the edge of my seat.
Considdering there was no way to repeat a level you had to keep on your toes especially on the levels where you have a bunch of baddies on your tail at all times.
The only complain I have is that the level where you have 2 superfast flash baddies coming at you was damn near impossible untill about the 3rd time.
But other than that there was nothing FISHY about this game.
In honor of the new site style I've had to revamp my rating system on a scale of 1 to 10
I award this movie 7 out of 10 fish!

Sudoku Solver Sudoku Solver

ERROR!

Sorry to say but this failed to work on 3 different puzzles.
This needs more work to be done.
I am very sorry but I cannot award any fish for this game.
Please fix the game and try again.

The Guess-A-Number 2007 The Guess-A-Number 2007

God what a mind trip

I liked it, I love games like this, they totally blow my mind.
Two things that need work are colors and sound.
The colors put me on such an acid trip I couldnt tell if you guessed my number or not.
And the music was really repetitive.
I give this game 3.5 out of 5 fish!
Also this wins the very first of my new Mind Warp award!

Plasma Orchestra Plasma Orchestra

Needs something...

This wasnt too bad, just needed a few things for one a larger variety of music, fast and slower tempo, most of all it just needed to be longer, but what got me is the line moved way too slow and i missed some of the notes simply because it didnt move fast enough.
I give this game 3 out of 5 fish.